Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday August 6, 2007

I have created this blog to keep everyone informed on the details of the upcoming wedding, October 20, 2007! It's coming fast and we are all getting so excited! I ordered some of the wedding favors, and am eagerly awaiting their arrival. Yesterday afternoon, I met with Cally to make a final adjustment to the wedding invitations, and we are both really excited about how they are going to turn out! They are going to a beautiful bronze, and really tie in the wedding colors and the colors of fall! We should be getting the stock in sometime this week, and Cally is going to get started putting them together. We will be sending the envelopes to the Calligrapher to get addressed, and hopefully we can get them out to you all as soon as possible! My mom and I are planning a trip to Chicago soon to visit Tammie and Savannah, and try my dress on! I am so excited! I just received my shower invites from "Lynda's girls," and they are adorable! I am very excited about the shower, and I hope I will see everyone there! I am so grateful and touched by all the work these ladies have done to help honor me and the upcoming wedding! Thank you ladies, I am so very honored! I will keep you all updated! Each day it gets closer, I just want to scream, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

No comments: